6 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
Have you noticed your carpets getting a bit dull and grimy looking? Perhaps there are some pesky stains you can’t get up no matter how hard you try. It is time to seek out a professional carpet cleaning. The good thing is that Superior Cleaning Solutions is a leader in the carpet cleaning industry as we meet the carpet cleaning standards set by the IICRC. That means you can trust your carpets to us as we follow a six-step cleaning process with all of our clients.
6-Step Carpet Cleaning Process
- Step One: Our cleaning technician will walk through your house to assess the level of soiling, any particular areas that need special attention, and carpet construction.
- Step Two: We will give your carpet a thorough vacuuming to get rid of any bonded and insoluble soil. We will also remove any smaller pieces of furniture while the larger pieces will remain in place.
- Step Three: Any spots are pretreated to ensure ease of removal. High traffic areas are pretreated with a biodegradable solution as well.
- Step Four: A machine is used to agitate the carpet to thoroughly work in the pre-conditioner. This will help break up the heavily soiled areas.
- Step Five: The technicians will use the truck-mounted equipment for the hot water extraction process. The pressure and heat will be regulated so as the carpet does not get too wet. Finally, the pH is balanced on every carpet through the extraction and rinse cycles.
- Step Six: Technicians will do a final walkthrough to inspect and confirm your carpets are free of soil. Normal wear and tear will remain.
Superior Cleaning Solutions Cleaning Services
At Superior Cleaning Solutions, we’ve been in the carpet cleaning business for over twenty years. We are family-owned/operated and we know how important your family home is to you. We have the skills and equipment to make sure your home is properly restored. For all your carpet cleaning needs, contact us!